I want to extend a most gracious THANK YOU! to Truly Myrtle for nominating Will Knit for Food for a Liebster Blog <3 award! I've never won an award before (I'm pretty sure this is the point where I'm to thank my family, friends, fans, country and god... or just give the bird).
The Liebster award is chain award passed from one blogger to another, in order to spread the love and promote each others accomplishments in blogging! It's awarded blogs with fewer than 200 followers. The recipient of the award is to:
1. Thank and link to the lovely, talented, generous blogger who nominated him/her. In my case, Ms. Truly Myrtle, a skilled seamstress and knitter!
2. Proudly display the Liebster Blog award (See Above and the Side bar)
3. Pay it forward by nominating 3-5 blogs to receive the award and letting them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
I can't keep my mind off sewing at the moment, so all my picks are sewing blogs. My nominees, in random order:
1. Kitty's Drawings (and sewn creations) Kitty sews stunning vintage inspired garments, takes beautiful photographs and has a real knack for styling (seriously! The SHOES!) These are a few of my favorites: 1 , 2, 3, 4.
2.Zibergirl Sews: Zibergirl sews INCREDIBLE outfits for herself and for/with her family. These are a few of my favorites: 1, 2, 3.
3. Mokosha: Mokosha has a terrifically fun/fresh approach to sewing and style and vintage/thirft store finds. Her pictures are really fun to look through, because she's got a great taste for bright colors. These are a few of my favorites: 1, 2, 3, 4.
OK. I hope you have fun linking around! And, again, many thanks to Truly Myrtle!