FINALLY. I sewed the last stitch in the last seam of my April sweater. And, it's lovely. Fortunately, too, because I nearly lost my mind seaming all those teeny tiny little stitches. If it had been a flop, I may have freaked.
Pattern: Sirdar No. 1475; Size: 36
Yarn: Dream in Color Baby in a mystery colorway purchased along side the yarn used here
Needles: Addi Lace sizes 2.25mm and 2.5mm
Notes: I didn't make any modifications to the pattern. I knit up a size larger than I would typically, because I wanted to make sure that the finished garment had adequate positive ease to be a modern fitting blouse knit from a very vintage pattern. Length isn't particularly an issue for me, because I'm a short person (5'2), but I would recommend a taller individual add appropriate length throughout the midsection to achieve a similar fit. I blocked the pieces individually prior to seaming, as the pattern instructed, but I think that sweater will "gel" together a little better with a post-assembly soak.
As luck would have it, I finished in time for our first 90 degree day! So, this will unfortunately be relegated to the wardrobe until things cool off a little.