I'm starting to find my way around. Needless to say, I've got a long way to go before things are situated and stable.
1. Figure out why my blog is simply called "blog" in my Google Reader as oposed to Will Knit for Food.
2. Figure out how to respond to comment/questions. Such a cool feature to have... if only I knew how to use it effectively.
3. Knit, sew, do something so I have content to add.
4. Get some pictures going on to add some color to these walls.
5. Haul some ass on the will knit for food facebook community page.
6. Determine an incentive to get you here for my "lanch" party (The Office, anybody?)
7. Be patient and remember that Rome wasn't built in a day.
Otherwise, I think I'm in pretty good shape. Unless, I'm missing something; what do you think?