But, I did use my time last night to start working toward my April sewing project.
I was unable to track down a publication date for McCalls 6112. Based on the skirt length and overall modesty, I'm guessing early sixties. I'm sewing the sleeveless, pocket-less version using white/navy floral print linen, and I'm lining in navy.
I cut last night. There are only five primary pattern pieces, but the construction seems like it could get a little complicated. The bloused bodice is a design element that's sewn into the dress. It's going to require a little patience. But, after last month's strides in sewing success, I'm feeling confident.
I do need to re-start progress on my April sweater; Friday is judgment day. Decisions must be made. Necessary actions must be taken.